Elearn Imu Edu My

Enter your message body. Select the category of an issue and select the subcategory also.


Imu E Learning Helpdesk And Support

While ERDs may seem hard theyre not as tricky as they appear.

. How to Create New Ticket on NOUN e-Ticket System. How to create an ER Diagram. I want to make an ERD from a Lucidchart template.

Unable to View Result. Follow these steps to. Unable to Access My TMA v.

Entity-relationship diagrams can easily be built with the shapes included in a free Lucidchart account. Go to the NOUN support portal at httpssupportnouedung Click the Open New Ticket menu. Provide your matriculation number and phone number.

I want to make my own ERD in Lucidchart.


E Learning Portal Login And Change Password Tutorial How To Login To Imu E Learning Portal And Then Change Password Edit Profile And Update Picture Video By Imu E Learning Facebook


2


Elearning Workshop For 21 Century Academics By Hasnain Zafar Via Slideshare Elearning Workshop Learning


Forgotten Password

No comments for "Elearn Imu Edu My"